http://osrodekpiszkowice.pl/?yued=opcje-binarne-minimalna-wp%C5%82ata&516=f3 The growing demand from business communities both in Australia and in Bangladesh to establish a mechanism for facilitation of trade and investment and exchange of business information between the two countries set the background for establishing an appropriate business forum. In late April 2002, a Convening Committee was constituted to examine the feasibility of creating a bilateral business council.
binaire opties rabobank In March 2002, the Prime Minister of Bangladesh visited Sydney for the purpose of addressing meetings of the community and business. The newly constituted Convening Committee of the Australia-Bangladesh Business Council played a significant role in organising the business meeting held in Sydney.
click here The Foreign Minister of Bangladesh and the Executive Chairman of the Board of Investment in Bangladesh addressed the business meeting. The presentation made by the Executive Chairman of the Board of Investment highlighting the investment climate and business opportunities in Bangladesh generated significant interest within the business community in Sydney. Later discussions between the members of the business community reinforced the need to establish the Australia-Bangladesh Business Council.
opcje binarne darmowe konto demo The Australia-Bangladesh Business Council (ABBC) is incorporated under the Associations Incorporation Act 1984 and an active member of the bilateral business council family operating in Australia. The ABBC is now the peak, non-profit business association involved with the promotion and facilitation of trade and investment between Australia and Bangladesh. We are managed by an Executive Committee elected by the members every year.
Buy Tadalafil Tastylia 20mg without prescription ABBC members strengthen their business through up-to-date information and business database; benefit from business and social networking; and belong to a business community with significant knowledge and contacts in both Australia and Bangladesh. We provide a wide range of services to our members. For detailed information, please refer to member benefits.
http://drybonesinthevalley.com/?tyiuds=forex-brokers-with-best-positive-swap-rates ABBC’s membership is diverse and includes major corporations, professional service providers, banks, insurers, education providers, travel companies, manufacturers, trading and shipping companies, government departments, sports and cultural businesses, students and others.
http://i-betel.org/?paltysw=tranding-con-operazioni-binarie-video&edd=c4 ABBC CONSTITUTION – Click here to download
sites de opções binárias Objectives
The Council seeks to foster the friendship and understanding and commercial activities and to promote technical, scientific and economic co-operation, trade investment, tourism and cultural relationship between Australia and Bangladesh.
- Promote business, trade and investment between Australia and Bangladesh.
- Lend all possible practical assistance to its members seeking to enter or develop activities in Australian and Bangladesh markets.
- Assess and represent its members and their business interests before governments in Dhaka and Canberra.
- Co-operate with other bodies with the purpose of furthering its members interest in national or international arena.
- Be involved in community development programs, which may include social services, labour/trade union, appropriate technology transfer, health, education and cultural exchanges.
- Organise “Annual Business Award” for Bangladesh community businesses and Business Forum
What We Do
The Australia Bangladesh Business Council Inc. exists for the benefit of its members, acting as a networking facility to assist bi-lateral business, providing an efficient and friendly service with opportunities to meet with peer groups and representatives from varied business sectors.
A close friendship and trade relationship has also been established with Commercial wing of High Commission of Bangladesh, Canberra and Chamber of Commerce in Bangladesh where members are assured of a warm welcome and assistance.
The council provides up to date trade and investment information and maintain business database of Bangladesh community businesses in Australia which members can be benefitted accessing it.
- A number of organisations generously act as Sponsors of the Council and we handle trade and investment matters relating to:
- The Bangladesh High Commission
- Bangladesh and Australian Federal and State Government liaison
- Board of Investment (BoI) of Bangladesh
- Trade enquires, customs, tariffs, shipping, insurance, translations, and
- Visiting trade missions
Ongoing contact is maintained with other appropriate organisations for trade and investment related issues.
see Annual Report
order cheap metformin online Executive Committee 2012-13